Dear all

NIACE is a member of the "Learning Museum" project aka "LEM Project".

LEM is a Grundtvig-funded network of organisations who come together in working groups, and also at conferences, to explore, discuss, research and promote the adult learning opportunities presented by museums.

As of today there is a Twitter feed for this project @LEMproject .

If you:

a)      Have a Twitter account, and

b)      Want to receive updates and info from the LEM project...

...please do "follow" us. Nothing on there at the moment as I have only set it up 5 mins ago. However, there is a lot to say and do, and Tweets will be fired off at regular intervals from here on.

If you do not use Twitter please ignore this message and return to  your chalk and slates.

Cheers

Essex Havard
External Relationship & Fundraising Manager
NIACE Dysgu Cymru

029 2037 0900

NIACE Dysgu Cymru promotes adult learning through campaigns, events, training, research and development work. Our Engagement Gateway projects are supported by the European Social Fund through the WCVA and our campaigns such as Adult Learners' Week are supported by the Welsh Government.

Mae NIACE Dysgu Cymru yn hyrwyddo addysg oedolion drwy ymgyrchoedd, digwyddiadau, hyfforddiant, ymchwil a gwaith datblygu. Cefnogir ein prosiectau Porth Ymgysylltu gan Gronfa Gymdeithasol Ewrop drwy Gyngor Gweithredu Gwirfoddol Cymru a chefnogir ein hymgyrchoedd megis yr Wythnos Addysg Oedolion gan Lywodraeth Cymru.

[Cluster.png]