Dear Gemmers,

Two management courses coming up
==========
On *25 September* Project Management (http://bit.ly/CCPM_info) with
Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan - an interactive session with tools and advice to
ensure your projects are expertly delivered. We have space for 2 more
participants so if you'd like to join the course then go straight to the
bookings page: http://bit.ly/CCPM_book  and sign up.

On **11 October** How to Manage People:A guide to tools and techniques for
new managers (http://bit.ly/CCHTMP_info) - a fun and lively workshop with
practical exercises and inspiring discussion. Again, there is space for two
more participants and the booking page is here: http://bit.ly/CCHTMP_book.

Anything else?
----------
There are a wide range of courses to bid for on Our Offer page:
http://bit.ly/CC_Offer. So take a look and bid for the courses which you are
interested in attending. Without knowing what inspires you, we can't develop
the programme - so bid today, and we'll get on with the rest.

Did you know...
----------
That you can propose courses? If there is some learning or training you are
desperate to have but can't see on offer simply submit your course idea
here: http://bit.ly/CC_Idea. If we think it's possible to make it work we'll
add it to the list of courses on offer, see who else is interested and find
a fabulous Creating Capacity trainer to design and deliver it.

We'll be posting another message on Wednesday with an update on collections
related courses so what this space.

Best wishes,
Henrietta and Anita

Creating Capacity