From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie (Jules) Kensett Wooding
Sent: 13 September 2012 14:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Risk Assessments

Hi all out there in GEM-land!  Good to see everyone at last weeks conference.  I hope you all felt inspired on your return..

Just wondered if anyone can help me out here please.  I have been asked to put together a health and safety pack for our local Military Museum where I am currently a volunteer.  The Curator is keen to include a risk assessment but the Museum is based in an 11th Century castle which is managed by English Heritage.  Before I start this process, I would be interested to see what other organisations offer to schools for H&S (inc risk assessments/hazard sheets etc) especially those of you out in the complex world of military museums.

Can anyone help  me out here please?  Eternally grateful to you all.

Enjoy your thursday afternoon!

Jules

Isabel Benavides
Programme Manager (Family Outreach)
Museum of London
150 London Wall
London EC2Y 5HN
Tel: 020 7814 5517
Email: [log in to unmask]
www.museumoflondon.org.uk

Book tickets for Doctors, Dissection and Resurrection Men (19 October 2012 – 14 April 2013) at www.museumoflondon.org.uk/dissection

P Before printing, please think about the environment