Hi Esther

Our evaluation pack includes a section for the teacher to photocopy and give to the kids to fill in. That way it becomes a class project too, something that we find they are quite keen to do as it carries on their experience here at The Beatles Story back in the classroom. It is also a really great way to get thoughts/opinions/suggestions etc from the kids themselves - it never ceases to amaze me just how imaginative and intuitive they are! (Plus we have then have the fun of reading them).

The teachers tend to fill in their bit and include the kids sheets with it. We have an area where we display these for other schools to see.

We also follow up every school visit with a courtesy email, where we give a gentle reminder about our evaluation pack.

Hope this is useful,
Shelley
Shelley Ruck
Education Officer
The Beatles Story Ltd
T: +44 (0) 151 709 1963 (ext 241)
F: +44 (0) 151 203 3089

www.beatlesstory.com<http://www.beatlesstory.com/>
http://twitter.com/#!/BeatlesStory
  [2530 DISCOVERY ZONE LOGO]      [cid:image009.png@01CD90FC.F0A20240]      [cid:image001.gif@01CBEED4.C9B54A50]
If you are a teacher and enjoyed your visit to the Beatles Story, why not ask your class to review us for one of your literacy lessons! Rate us on:

[cid:image007.png@01CD90FB.7EA4C110]

Special Exhibition now showing! A global first as Graceland and The Beatles Story come together for our 'Elvis and Us' exhibition. On show from the 5th October 2011 to 4th October 2013, for more information visit www.elvisandus.com<http://www.elvisandus.com/>

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. It may contain information, which is private and confidential. If you are not the intended addressee, please note that any copying, dissemination or distribution of the e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error we would be grateful if you could notify us ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

Email messages are not necessarily secure. The Beatles Story Ltd does not accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent. Please note that whilst we make every effort to check all outgoing e mail messages for computer viruses The Beatles Story Ltd does not accept any liability for any that may be contained within the message.