Forwarded on behalf of Becky Riley [[log in to unmask]]

Please DO NOT reply to GEM!

Hi, I am trying to organise a Humanities Week at my Primary school in Nottingham in November, I am searching for companies that will come into school and provide workshops for the children. I have found a History workshop but am struggling to find one for Geography.

Many thanks,

Becky Riley