Hi all

As new members of Twitter, I am a little unsure of tweeting etiquette!

To those of you with Tweeting responsibilities, do you mention schools (by name) that are visiting your Museum? Is this ok to do? I have mentioned the school who visited today because  I asked the Teacher, but what is the usual protocol with these sorts of things?

Please reply off list.

Many thanks

Aneesa Riffat

Museum and Education Officer