Hi everyone

I have been asked to go to a staff meeting at a school that has hardly engaged with the museum up until now, so it’s a fabby opportunity to promote our services to them.  They have also requested a bit of time during the session focusing on working with objects and museum learning in general.

It’s been a while since I ran sessions like this.  I did a few in my previous job but that was over four years ago now so I feel as though a refresher would be good for me.  So, I’d love to hear from any of you that might be kind enough to share any of your experiences/pearls of wisdom with me.

Thanks all and have a great weekend!

Eleanor

Eleanor Payne

Learning Officer