Hi,

The simplest thing is to break down your ANOVA into the t-tests of interest and run those.  For example, if you want to compare stim1 to stim2, you would run a level 2 (fixed effects) analysis to calculate the paired difference (subject-specific models) and then run a 1-sample t-test on this in a group model.  This simplifies the repeated measures aspect of the data.

Hope that helps,
Jeanette