Hi,

An easy alternative is to use fslascii2img and then fsl2ascii to convert back and forth between text (ascii) and images (nifti).

All the best,
Mark

On 27 Sep 2012, at 13:00, Stephen Smith <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi - yes you would need to get the values into a NIFTI file in order to run fslmaths - for example in matlab use the save_avw command.

The filtering of the FEAT model happens inside the feat_model C++ program, so unless you fool feat_model into thinking you're running FEAT this isn't a simple way to achieve this.

Cheers.