Hello,

I have a question regarding correlation (linear regression) in FSL.  My understanding is that it can be done in FSL.

I have 268 subjects and I would like to run a linear regression (correlation) between gray matter images and a continuous variable.  I have the gray matter images (registered) as a 4D image.  I tried to use the Glm_gui to define the design and contrast.   I selected higher-level/nontimeseries design, then changed the number of inputs to 268 and number of main EVs to 1.  I clicked on paste to see if I was able to paste the continuous variable for each corresponding image.  However, it is not possible.  How can I define the continuous variable?

Also, would it  be possible to have feedback on the command that I need to run (using randomise)?

I appreciate the help.

Thank you,
Bedda