Hello FSL Experts,

I am making a figure of deactivation from a given contrast, and I am using blue to indicate deactivated voxels. I need to make a legend on the side of the figure which indicates which shade of blue corresponds to which Z-value and I do not know how or where to make one of these. I was able to find a red-orange version, but after looking throughout FSLView and the FSL website, I cannot find an activation legend for blue. Could anyone assist me in making or finding one?

I hope my question was intelligible. Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Dave