Hi,

I have functional connectivity maps (zstats maps) from 2 groups (trainiedn/non-trained) and 2 time points (pre-training/post-training) and was not able to get significant results looking at interaction effects between group and time. I try to explore less strict comparisons now. Can someone tell me whether it is possible to assess differences between the 2 groups post-training while controlling for pre-training (baseline) differences? I tried to add a voxel-dependent EV to my 2 samples t-test design but got an error. In think I know what to put in the randominse command but the set up of the design.mat and design.con files failed. Also, what exactely does this do? My goal is to restrict analyses to fewer voxels, for example only those for which there were no baseline differences between groups. Alternatively, I am thinking of using a white matter skeleton map (from tbss) to restrict data analysis only to voxels that are not in the skeleton. I guess my main quesion here is, how do I set up an exclusion mask in randomise?

Maren

Maren