Dear FSL experts,

Firstly, thanks a lot for the new FSL release, the new options seem very promising!

At the moment I am trying to use the pnm_stage1 script to generate physiological noise regressors from our scanner (Philips) recordings of heart rate and respiration. The script runs without errors, though the graph in the html output only shows the first 15 seconds of the signal for peak detection. It does this consistently, irrespective of the length of the recordings and TR/sampling rate settings. I'm running the script on a mac. Could this be a bug?

Also, when running PNM from the gui, it seems necessary to specify a column for scanner triggers. Should these be triggers generated at the start of each TR? If these aren't recorded, should the command line function always be used instead?

Thanks for any help on this matter!
Ilya Veer