Hi,

I would like to be able to place an ROI around a specific target voxel using fslmaths -roi -kernel box....

The problem I am running into is that I have a cluster of voxels with varying intensities, but I would only like to place the cuboid around the voxel with the maximum intensity.  Is there a way to automatically threshold the mask so that only the maximum voxel is retained (without using -thr, simply because the maximum voxel is not consistent and I would like to run this on several masks- I've also tried -thrp at 99 percent, but this still doesn't solve the problem).  Is it possible to specify the target voxel based on intensity?  Or is the an option that can output the maximum intensity without also outputting the min (I maybe could create the max intensity as a variable and then plug the variable into -thr?).

Thanks again.