Sent: 26 September 2012 09:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: RETENTION OF DOCUMENTATION IN THE EXAMS OFFICE

Colin

That is an awesome amount of forms that you must generate. Do you produce them with colour or B&W photos, and how large are the sheets and photos?

Regards

Duncan

>>> [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> 26/09/2012 08:19 >>>
We have one similar to this, but with a photograph of the student in the corner and all relevant details of the particular exam taking place at that time as well.  ALL students are required to sign this.