Hi

Yes I am going. I thought it sounded good and my manager agreed.

Kind regards

Marjanne

Marjanne Worsley
Examinations Officer

Phone: 01444 446844
Fax: 01444 454207
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Central Sussex College - Sixth Form College
Harlands Road
Haywards Heath
RH16 1LT

>>> Mike-Swann <[log in to unmask]> 25/09/2012 11:27 >>>
Hi one and all
Can I ask if anyone is giving consideration to attending the above training day.

Thanks
Mike

Mike Swann
Examinations Manager

Direct Dial: 01480 379117

Please remind students that NO Mobile Phones, iPods,MP3/4 players, or any device with electronic storage are to be taken into examination rooms, and that Photo ID has to be shown for all examinations prior to entry to the room.

[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/College_Email_Footer.jpg]

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/Disclaimer/
THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary, thank you.

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged or commercially confidential information. The contents should not be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Any opinion expressed represents the personal views of the sender and not necessarily those of the College. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and should please advise the sender immediately of the error in transmission. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.