Hi Rachel

Any prior achievement, the tutors take copies, any achievement gained at College, we hold a copy against the learner record so they are available when needed.

The framework applications are dealt with by the administrator in our Workforce Development Department who deal with all the administration of the Apprentices, although I have the main log-in for all the providers and set up the administrator with a log-in.

I hope this helps

Regards

Teresa

Teresa Keelan