Hi All,

Thankfully it is Friday :-)

I would like to know how colleges deal with providing copy certificates
to partners/internal staff for them to apply for the apprentices
Framework certificate.  We take copies of the certificate here, which
will shortly change to being held electronically, but due to enrolment
issues some copies get missed and then we end up with complaints.

Also who is processing your framework applications via ACE?  We are
currently but we cannot keep up with processing them with all the other
things we do and we would like to ship it out to the Training
Co-ordinators.

Many thanks and have a good weekend

Rachel

Rachel Bothamley