Sent: 18 September 2012 09:39
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: QL USERS

Hi Sally

I did have a problem and after speaking to C&G they had to change the version number on my file as they had had problems at their end. Once they had done that it worked – contact is Jim Gartlan on 0207 2948266 he was really helpful

Good luck !

Michelle

Michelle Lockett

Administrative Officer MIS/ Exams