Sent: 17 September 2012 15:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: AQA BUSS2

Yes, we have had some strange remark results.  These are ums marks not raw marks.

module grade down from 57(e) to 51(e).              Overall grade stayed the same

module grade up from 78(c) to 86(b).                     Overall grade up from C to B

module grade down from 39(u) to 36(u).               Overall grade stayed the same

module grade up from 42(e) to 51(e).                    Overall grade up from D to C

module grade up from 69(d) to75(c).                      Overall grade up from D to C

We are asking for another 5 and then going for a full cohort remark if these change.

Regards

Joyce Forster

Examinations Officer

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College