Dear Lara, thank you for this great link. Do you think that you could edit an issue with the papers from the seminar for the online journal I mention in my presentatiot that is published in Australia? It's called Sextures....and I've got invitation to edit an issue - we could co-edit it or you could do that on your own..
Please check their web site and let me know. I am in the Editorial Board (I even gave the title to the Journal but it is only at the beginning and the Chief Editor Alexander ambevski is trying hard to improve its content) so the invitation is confirmed for the seminar papers -it's really up to you if you think this is relevant. http://www.sextures.net/
Best,
Suzana

Dr. Suzana Milevska
Art History and Theory
Faculty of Fine Arts
University "Ss. Cyril and Methodius"- Skopje

Home address:
Ruzveltova 46 A / I-5
Skopje 1000, Macedonia
tel/fax: ++389 2 3228 198