The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine

2012/13 Workshops

Online registration available

Register online for any CEBM workshop and receive instant confirmation of your booking. No application process.

The Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine is committed to providing high quality training and education in the field of EBM and provides a range of popular workshops for health professionals in practice.

How to Practice Evidence-Based Health Care    April 8th – 10th 2013

Workshop on Evidence -Based Practice  November 30th 2012

Teaching Evidence-Based Practice Workshop  September 9th – 13th 2013

Details of all our workshops can be found on the website.  Please email cebm with any unanswered questions.

We look forward to hearing from you, kind regards the CEBM Team

PLEASE NOTE NEW ADDRESS AS OF 02/07/2012

Primary Care Health Sciences, New Radcliffe House, Radcliffe Observatory Quarter, Woodstock Road, OX2 6GG

Tel +44(0)1865 289322

Fax +44(0)1865 289287

www.cebm.net