Irrelevant and misleading! Robert did not say that they do. We use inferential stats in EBHC to help us make sense of the type of data we deal with, when there is natural variation (e.g. between subjects, over time) and the play of chance. Health care practitioners and engineers base their disciplines on science.
Kev Hopayian