Ahmed

Apologies for the late reply – I am travelling and have been without internet access for some days.

The practice described in the ETE paper, to which you refer below, continued until 2011 (i.e. records added to Embase in 2010). At that point the UK Cochrane Centre discontinued its role in this project and The Cochrane Collaboration has recently issued and Invitation to Tender for this work to be continued elsewhere.

I hope this clarifies this for you?

with best wishes

Carol

Carol Lefebvre

Independent Information Consultant, Lefebvre Associates Ltd, Oxford, UK

Co-Convenor, Cochrane Information Retrieval Methods Group

This e-mail contains information intended for the recipient only. Should you receive this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and then delete the original from your system. I cannot guarantee that any attachments to this e-mail are free of software viruses. You should therefore check for viruses before opening any attachments.