HI All

I am leading a piece of work at the NHS Institute for Innovation and improvement reviewing the current Safer Nursing Care Tool and any similar tools in use.

Please could you help if you have any expertise in acuity measures and staffing levels tools in general, community, mental health or paediatric settings. We are keen to understand how they are used and for what purpose.

Many thanks

Helen

Helen Baxter

Associate - Innovation and Design

NHS Institute for Innovation and Improvement

i-House

University of Warwick Science Park

Millburn Hill Road

COVENTRY

CV4 7HS

Tel: 07900605293

“Unleashing the power of innovation is about making customer experience central, focusing on outputs and looking up from our silos”