Very good Jenny…and particularly pertinent at the moment as one of the legacies of the Paralympics might be an increase in the tendency to define disabled people by their impairments…as Jimmy Carr put it on the “Last Leg”, when he sees a disabled person in the street he now thinks “oh you are a T44; there’s an S8”.

BW

Claire

Claire Wickham

Operations Manager

Vassall Centre Trust

Vassall Centre

Gill Avenue

Fishponds

Bristol

BS16 2QQ

Tel: 0117 961 7596

http://vassallcentre.org/

Please note that this email was composed using speech recognition software and therefore may contain some small errors.