I agree with much of has been said before. It depends, I think, on what extent Asperger's or the fact you identify as a lesbian had an influence on your professional achievements. Personally, I can say that my impairments and experience of disability have opened to me new career opportunities and exposed me to experience I wouldn't have had if I had been non-disabled.

Thus, presenting yourself as a whole person might provide readers with a more authentic picture of you and debunk the myth that success can come just like that but make them aware that social attitude and prejudice may be among the greatest barriers to overcome. In addition, aren't your identities as a disabled person and a lesbian an important part of who you are?

Anyhow you decide, congratulations for being chosen and best of luck!

Best,
Gordon

-------------------------
Gordon C. Cardona
BA Hon. (Malta), MA (Leeds)

Download my e-Book ZoneMind from: http://zonemind.gordongd.com/p/download-zonemind-e-book.html
Contact Info
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.gordongd.com/
Join me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/GordonGT
Join me on FaceBook @http://www.facebook.com/gordongt

 “If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion”

HH The 14th Dalai Lama (b. 1935)