Yes, it came today and I am not going to be the same any more.

The world has it’s ironies as this landed on my doorstep as I was preparing for my appearance at the Hardest hit conference at Leeds tomorrow.

Well at least I can hold my head up now and say “I am Spartacus” and die with a sword in my hand. Wait a minute I think I have got those two movies mixed up somewhere ☺

Oh well my biggest worry is driving up there and back tomorrow, with this on my mind I must not get distracted or I will be another car wreck, which is not the best result.

This will all take more energy than I think I have to deal with, and it may ultimately destroy me.

How long the process takes is the only question, but I don’t think academia is going to bend in the least while I am stretched on the rack, I was never destined to be one of you lot out there, my roots (or should that be rhizomes) are growing in poor soil.

Just hope I can concentrate on the performance tomorrow, it will be given with feeling I can guarantee that.

Larry