From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Sarah Matthews [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 September 2012 13:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Filming Lectures

Dear All

I was wondering if anyone had come across the request to record lectures via an i-pad?

The student requesting this has stated that they are dyslexic, ADHD and have a sensory hearing disorder (no evidence as yet).

They will be joining our science based access course therefore they will not be eligible for a needs assessment or DSA. Do other institutions permit filming as a reasonable adjustment?

Please feel free to contact me off list

Many thanks

Sarah

This message is from The National Autistic Society (NAS). The NAS randomly monitors the content of e-mail messages sent and received.
Any opinions contained in this message are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by the NAS unless the author is clearly stated to have authority to bind the charity, and this has been duly verified by e-mailing [log in to unmask]
The NAS is a company limited by guarantee (No. 1205298) registered in England and also a charity registered in England and Wales (CR269425) and in Scotland (SC039427), its registered office being 393 City Road, London, EC1V 1NG.
www.autism.org.uk