I'd love to know where I am siding with the authority, I have no knowledge
of the subject and if I am honest I have enough things to do at work that I
haven't got the time to analyse the possible failings of another authority
but given I am not towing your line I am obviously in the wrong and have no
valid opinion!!

Yes your Hillsborough analogy was tasteless and I stand by that,
particularly as someone who knows several survivors and a couple of the
families of the 96.

At this precise moment in time I am seriously considering unsubscribing from
the list as these kind of personal crusades are not what the list is about.

Lee Gardiner
Data Protection & Freedom of Information Officer

Operational Risk Management
Lancashire Fire & Rescue Service
Service Headquarters
Garstang Road
Fulwood
Preston
PR2 3LH

01772 866903
07891 718879

SMOKE ALARMS SAVE LIVES
Call 0800 169 1125 to book a free Home Fire Safety Check.
Visit our website: www.lancsfirerescue.org.uk
Facebook: Lancashire Fire and Rescue Service
Twitter: @LancashireFRS