From: David Murakami Wood <[log in to unmask]>
To: CRIT-GEOG-FORUM <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 1:22
Subject: Re: Wowzus!

I would ask that everyone on this forum realize that this is about a real human
being (and also a very good friend of mine) and that none of you (or the
newspapers) have any idea what the truth is here.

So please have some respect and as Robert said, keep uninformed gossip and media
speculation about individuals out of this forum.

Thank-you,

David MW.