From: Geographical Research [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 1:23 AM
To: Phillip O'Neill
Subject: Celebrating 50 years of Geographical Research

We are pleased to provide you with information on products and services that might be of interest to you. Want to keep receiving these valuable messages in your inbox? Click here to find out how.
Online version | Mobile friendly

Share: [log in to unmask]" target="_blank">

You have received this e-mail in the genuine belief that its contents would be of interest to you. To not receive these messages from Scientific Direct or other carefully selected organizations, please go to our preference page.

Scientific Direct
1500 Spring Garden Street
4th Fl
Philadelphia, PA 19130