Dear all,

I have googled radioactive contaminated land guidance but I cant find
it.

I must be being very thick. Can any one help!!!

My real question however is re the level at which land is deemed to be
effected by radiation  re SPOSH?

Or background levels in Becquerel's

The reason for this is we are doing a large site through planning and
they are suggesting 0.4bq/mg

And I have no basis to compare this to.

Thanks.

Rob Ivens

So much to read so little time.

01306 879232

Have you tried www.molevalley.gov.uk? Our easy to use, accessible website allows you to access our services at any time. You can look at planning applications, pay bills online or find out more about where you live using the Mole Valley and Me feature.

Please note that calls to the Council may be recorded and monitored for training purposes. The computer system may also be monitored and recorded to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes. This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, the E-mail and any files have been transmitted to you in error and any copying, distribution or other use of the information contained in them is strictly prohibited.