Dear Listers

You may recall a rather panicky request for help in putting together a
poetry fest in Scotland some months back. I had terrific support from many
of you, and just want to say thanks for that. And now the good news is that
the Alloa Poetry Jamboree is confirmed as a going concern, running 2 - 4
November, and featuring Tom Leonard, Lila Matsumoto, Peter Manson, Drew
Milne, Bill Herbert, Andrew Duncan, Jim Ferguson, Donny O'Rourke, Kathleen
Jamie, Dorothy Alexander, nick-e melville, David Kinloch, Samantha Walton,
Frank Kuppner, Gerry Loose and Jennifer Williams.

Below is the link for the e-brochure - a beautiful production, with only
one spelling mistake that I can spot. Please spread the word, and if you
can get along so much the better. It's a fairly rare case
of a council-funded, community-oriented event of the sort usually
monopolised by High Street poetry featuring such greater breadth of work,
and healthy audiences may mean it runs next year too.

http://digitalpages.digitalissue.co.uk/?userpath=00000082/00019241/00079273/

The booking portal is now live, and can be accessed via
www.clackmannanshiretourism.com

Any problems, feedback, etc., please contact me b/p.

Usual apologies for cross-posting, and thanks again.

JOhn