From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Rayment
Sent: 03 September 2012 16:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Benchmarking of Blackboard Module load times SP7 plus

Just to clarify what I am asking.

I mean Course Home Page (entrance point) Load times.

We call Courses - Modules and Modules - Portlets. Just to confuse things

thanks

Peter

-----Forwarded by Peter Rayment/sispjr/CardiffUniversity on 09/03/2012 04:11PM -----
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
From: Peter Rayment/sispjr/CardiffUniversity
Date: 09/03/2012 04:04PM

Hello

I wondered if anyone has carried out benchmarking of the time it takes for a Module Home Page to load on their Blackboard System?

I am particularly interested in instances of Service Pack 7 plus.

If anyone would be kind enough to share it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Peter Rayment
Learning Technology Manager
Cardiff University