From: Sam Collenette <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12 September 2012 12:27
Subject: Re: Picture Libraries and Print on Demand - advice sought
To: [log in to unmask]

Thanks very much to those who responded to my query about image management software and commercial partners for print on demand companies.

To sum up there were recommendations to consider

Third Light, Celum, Portfolio and House of Images software

and partnerships with commercial companies Media Storehouse and Picture Cabinet.

I ll also let the list know what we decide to do at Warks.

Best wishes

Sam
Archives and Historic Environment Manager
Warwickshire County Record Office