Aberdeen’s new university library was formally opened and named by Her Majesty the Queen on Monday. It has been named The Sir Duncan Rice Library in honour of our former Principal, in recognition of his vision, ambition and leadership. Our news page has some images of the opening and many informal photos are now appearing on Facebook! The space formerly occupied by the Queen Mother Library has now been landscaped and we have a completely new address, including postcode. So, if you have our details in your records anywhere could you please delete all references to the QML and replace them with the following:

The Sir Duncan Rice Library

University of Aberdeen

Bedford Road

Aberdeen

AB24 3AA

Many thanks,

Chris
University Librarian and Director

Our full Events Calendar is available online.