…which brings us into the challenging area of creators, corporate bodies and machinery of government changes.

Some colleagues may be interested in this visualisation showing the government departments responsible for foreign affairs from 1945. Please, bear in mind that The National Archives Labs is a test area to try out our new ideas without affecting our main online services:

http://labs.nationalarchives.gov.uk/wordpress/index.php/2012/08/foreign-affairs-timeline/

Regards

Jone

Jone Garmendia