Dear Sir/Madam,
We would like to inform you that we are organizing a Young Statisticians Meet- An International Conference, 24-25 December 2012 at Department of Statistics, Burdwan University, West Bengal, India. I on behalf of organizing committee am inviting you for registration in this conference. I also attaching the registration form with this e-mail. Last Date of registration is 30th September, 2012.
URL of this conference is http://www.buruniv.ac.in/Notices/stat/index.html
Thanks and looking for your kind reply,
yours sincerely,
Dr.  Arindam Gupta
Convenor, Young Statisticians Meet- An International Conference
Assistant Professor
Department of Statistics
Burdwan University, Burdwan, West Bengal
India

SIGNOFF allstat