Morning Tony

Thanks for the e mail, and I look forward to attending the annual conference in November.  I see that day 2 is around Lincoln Inn Fields, it may be too late but if you wish I could arrange for a guided tour around our Hunterian Museum? Just a thought & if it is too  much to fit in, perhaps another time!

Best wishes

John

John Carr | Photographer | Communications Department

The Royal College of Surgeons of England | 35-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields | London WC2A 3PE

t: 020 78696188 |  | e: [log in to unmask] | w: http://www.rcseng.ac.uk