"It could even mean that humans could have business meetings with robots in the future".  As someone who has worked in business schools on four continents over four decades, I can attest that business meetings with robots, albeit sans la lettre, have been happening for years.

Steve
On 16 September 2012 17:43, Segal, Professor Robert A. <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Julie,

I live in Scotland and teach at the University of Aberdeen.   I assume that you are referring to the topless photos of Kate.   Awful consequences indeed.   Or are you referring to another news item?

Robert
From: Society for The Academic Study of Magic [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie S Maclure [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:41 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ACADEMIC-STUDY-MAGIC] Press Release

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/19603239
The above link demonstrates what is happening in Scotland.
Surely this pruportment cannot be taken lightly.
I was just devastated to read about this future proposal which has far reaching consequences for the society which we live in.

Professor Stephen A. Linstead DLitt. AcSS FRSA
Director of Postgraduate Research and
Director of the Centre for the Study of Working Lives
The York Management School
Freboys Lane
Heslington
York