I've emailed Robert off-list to update my email address.
As I mentioned to him - I very much look forward to reading his thesis. I'm not
sure why there shouls be concern about disseminating this research on this
list. Perhaps I am naive about such things but it seems to me to be the
appropriate place to share and discuss these findings.
Congratulations again Robert for getting this far and best wishes for the
defense!

Alison

Quoting Vivianne Crowley <[log in to unmask]>:

> Thanks for this. I've had a quick skim through and really enjoyed reading
> it.
>
> I've always been a great fan of Francis Barrett and it's nice to see this
> piece about his work.
>
> Regards
>
> Vivianne
>
> Dr Vivianne Crowley