Hello All,

Just to say that the photo in my link was infact of horse hyoid bones and not cattle (thank you Lionel) and to ask if anyone might have pdfs of the either of the publications mentioned in Lionel's email below.

Many thanks again,

Julia

Julia Cussans
Project Officer(Osteoarchaeology)

Visit our new Facebook page: ARCHAEOLOGICAL SOLUTIONS
      Archaeological Solutions
      98 - 100 Fore Street 6 Brunel Business Court
      Hertford Eastern Way
      Hertfordshire Bury St Edmunds
      SG14 1AB Suffolk
     IP32 7AJ

T: 01992 558 170

The information contained in this e-mail message and any attachments is confidential information intended only for the use of individuals or entities named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at the originating address.