From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Kris Poole
Sent: 22 August 2012 09:37
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Medieval kitchen waste deposits

Dear all,

Is anyone aware of medieval animal bone assemblages which have either been found associated with buildings that have been interpreted as kitchens, or which may not be associated with a kitchen, but have nonetheless been interpreted as kitchen waste?

I'm aware of the examples from Eynsham Abbey and St Gregory's Priory, but wondered if people knew if any others?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give,

Kris

This email message has been delivered safely and archived online by Mimecast.