When WebPA 2 is released (see my message to this list on 24 July asking
about timescales for this) you could use the LTI connector which is
documented at:

     http://www.spvsoftwareproducts.com/php/webpa-lti/

This enables WebPA 2 to be integrated with any LTI-compliant VLE, which
includes Moodle; though, for best use, you should also look to install
the BasicLTI4Moodle module as this supports the optional extension to
extract a list of enrolments from the VLE.  Whilst the screencasts in
the documentation use Learn 9 as the VLE, the same functionality can be
achieved with Moodle because it is using a non-proprietary mechanism (LTI).

If you are looking for a hosted WebPA solution for only a few courses,
then the ceLTIc:sharing project (www.celtic-project.org) may be able to
support your needs.  This is a JISC-funded project which is supporting a
shared WebPA 2 service using LTI to integrate it with the VLE(s) at each
participating institution.  There may still be some spaces left on this
project, which is being led by Simon Booth at the University of Stirling

HTH,

Stephen