Dear colleagues

My name is Radu Nafornita and I am social worker, working in the field of drug abuse in the past 7 years. I almost finish my doctoral studies in the field of sociology to Bucharest University, Romania, with a paper about Therapeutic communities in Romania. My research in this field, tried to see what is the represantation of therapeutic community from the perspective of drug addicts and workers in this field.

I would like to thank you, because during my research your discussions were inspiring me.

Good-luck in your work.

Sincerly,
Radu Nafornita, Bacau, RO

 (004) 076 440 75 33