Dear All

We are delighted to launch our new website. Please take a look at www.ley.co.uk and watch our video on You Tube here is the link http://youtu.be/4-ob1P-ZuSU

We have taken our time to get our website right and worked together with our residents, their families, our recovery community, commissioners and other stakeholders to find out what they would like to see, hear and read. With this mind we have developed our new website to be easy to use by making good use of each medium, written, visual and audio. We know that many people use android mobile phones and we have a bar code to scan which takes you directly to our website and one step nearer to rehab.

We keep in touch with residents as they move on, their families, commissioners, advocates through our guestbook section of the website which is a place you can read and post messages

You can also keep up-to-date with us via Twitter and reading our news stories on the front page of our website.

Please tell as many people about our new website and spread the word that recovery is a reality through the Ley Community therapeutic community programme.

Kind regards

Wendy

Wendy Dawson

Chief Executive

Ley Community, Sandy Lane, Yarnton, Oxford OX5 1PB

Tel: +(0)1865 378600 Mobile: 07590 556968

email: [log in to unmask] www.ley.co.uk

Everyone Deserves a Second Chance. Centre of Social Justice Award Winner 2010