Hi, All:

I would add that retention is an issue in all therapy—most people drop out within a couple of months, so far as I know regardless of the modality.

In peace,

--Keith

From: Therapeutic Communities [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Campbell
Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 9:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [EFTC] EFFECTIVENESS BANK alert: Residential rehabilitation in England weakened by early drop-out

Well said Rowdy…and I’m sure the thousands in the ‘silent majority’ of former drug and alcohol misusers out there, who have benefitted from TC’s and residential treatment in the last 50 years, would agree…

Cheers

Bob

Bob Campbell
Special Projects Officer

Phoenix Futures
Sheffield Family Service, 29-31 Collegiate Crescent, Sheffield S10 2BJ
Call: 0114 2515928 or 07717 814038

Phoenix Futures is recovery in our communities