Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of emyr.james said:
> We will initially have 8 identical nodes...

So presumably there is no scaling in the batch system, i.e. all time limits are in real time? Also, are you running one job per core and no hyperthreading?

> CE_PHYSCPU=16
> CE_LOGCPU=96
> CE_SMPSIZE=12

Yes - 16 chips, 96 cores total, and 12 cores per WN.

> CE_SI00=3438
> CE_SF00=3438

SF00 is unused and undefined, but it's probably reasonable to just duplicate SI00.

> CE_CAPABILITY="CPUScalingReferenceSI00=3438"

Yes, if there's no scaling in the batch system. Note that if you install glexec you should also publish that in the CE Capability, and at least for LHC VOs you should indicate the share you give to each VO with something like "Share=atlas:50".

Stephen

--
Scanned by iCritical.