On 03/08/2012 13:49, Sam Skipsey wrote:
> On 3 August 2012 13:38, Ewan MacMahon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The background to this is that I need to remove the DPNS entries for my
failed diskserver - I think that just means deleting the particular
replica which is lost. I would have thought that dpns-ls was the right
tool, but then I'm finding that understanding how to do things in GRID
Management makes reading the Rosetta Stone look like light relaxation.

John